As the weather starts to get colder its time to start reaching for our staple winter wardrobe pieces. Black coats. Black leather jackets & dark coloured cardigan cover-ups.
But at the SwankStore we dont think its time to drop colour altogether.
In this edition of TheSwankStore Style File, our in-house stylist Nikki Kenikki shows you how to add pops of colour & quirky prints to your winter wardrobe while keeping true to a glamorous look, this winter.
PANAMA PLAYSUIT x METALLIC BOMBER JACKET x METALLIC SNEAKERS
We love the new season bomber jackets - and not just those camo-style army green ones - but the colourful styles with feminine cuts. Japanese inspired cropped bomber jackets are all the rage this season & pair them with matching coloured sneakers for smart street edge that brings out the colour in your playsuit!
The Panama Collection Playsuit takes a soft peach, pink & cream colour palette in an unique complex pattern.
When looking at matching the Panama Collection, look for simple monochrome or pastel colours in jackets, hoodies & Shrugs that draw inspiration from within the Panama print to bring the entire look together.
STYLING TIPS BY NIKKI
- Metallics are a great way of modernising the garment
- Use simple monochrome pieces to layer over your colourful silk garment - otherwise there is too much colour/pattern clash
- Jackets & coats are perfect for layering over the top of your silk piece
- Try to match your shoes with your jacket to tie your complete winter look together
- Dont be afraid of colour in winter!