THE VENUS COLLECTION – Slit Sleeve Dress
New for Feb 2022, The Venus Collection is exclusive to theswankstore.com.au
The Venus Collection
One for the lovers of bright colour, The Venus Collection is for those who like to make a statement with their style. A deep & complex curation of bright pink, electric blue, soft teal, coral red & subtle sea green, the Venus Collection uses geometric lines in an abstract form to create this unique wearable art piece.
Finished Off with crystals on the front & back of the garment for spectacular sparkle & bling!
Feminine & attention grabbing, make your summer style stand out from the plain with the new season Venus Collection
The Slit Sleeve Dress Style
The Slit Sleeve Dress is our modern interpretation of the popular tunic dress. Flowing out like a classic A-Line styled dress to just past the knees, this dress is designed to be a little flowy. Slightly flared sleeves reach to just over your elbows for those who like to cover their arms from the sun & these sleeves features a cute but not over bearing slit in the top of the sleeve for a modern edge. The silt does not open up very much. Featuring a round shaped neckline & cross strap on the back of the neck/back area to add some style.
The Slit Sleeve Dress is made from Bamberg & is embellished with loads of crystals & beading work for sparkle & dramatic effect. Perfect for both casual & dressed up occasions, the Slit Sleeve Dress is an easy to wear one piece that looks amazing on!
This style is available in all our new season prints/colour patterns!
Comes In 3 Sizes
Size 0: 6 - 8
Size 1: 8 - 14
Size 2: 16-18
Size 3: 20-24
Premium Bamberg fabric. Soft on the skin, delicate to the touch and very feminine. Finished off with crystal & beading embellishments through the neckline, chest & back of the dress.
VENUS - SLIT SLEEVE DRESS
OUR RETURNS POLICY
At The Swank Store we believe in providing our customers with the highest quality, original garments. We put in a lot of effort and time sourcing the latest on trend designs while also ensuing the manufacturing of both fabric and garment maintain the highest of standards.
We do understand that a few customers may change their mind about their purchase from The Swank Store. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with the purchase, be it a rare fault in the fabric or just a change of heart about the buy, we want to make your shopping experience with us as enjoyable & as easy as possible.
For those customers who are returning items purchased at full price, we offer a complete refund for the sum of items paid, which are returned.
For customers who purchase items on sale or at a discounted level of 20% or over on an items' original RRP, we offer store credit when items are returned to us
Our only conditions are that the Item/s must be in original condition as purchased, with all labels/tickets attached. Garments must not have been worn & must not be soiled.
We allow a 28 day period from the time of item dispatch, for items to be returned back to The Swank Store
NEED TO MAKE A RETURN?
Please read the information below & follow the process to make your return as simple and as easy as possible
To return items to TheSwankStore.com.au, please follow the below instructions
1. Print the returns information form - you can access this form by clicking here
2. Fill out the information required on the returns form - this will include your order number & some information about the return
3. Package up your return items including the returns form & send your parcel to
3 Sutherland St
Clyde, NSW 2142
4. We recommend using Australia Post with a tracking number to ensure you can track your parcel on its journey back to us
5. We will process your return request as within 1 - 2 business days of receiving your return parcel
4 Items must be returned within 28 days from when the item was dispatched from the Swank Store to you.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, unworn, unsoiled, with tags in tact.
- All returns or exchanges will remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by The Swank Store.
- Please do not re-use our courier bag or postal packaging which your item/s arrived in.
- Make sure the returns form is filled out & is included in your return
- Comments would be appreciated.
- Since our items are made of pure luxury premium fabrics, our garments are delicate in nature and need proper attention & care. Please try your best to re-package your return items in a neat & tidy manner. We always provide our customers with delivery packages in pristine order, as such we kindly ask that your return item/s arrive back to us in a similar pristine condition.
- Even with returns, please treat our garments in the same as which you would to receive them
- Provided the conditions in our refund & exchange policy have been met, refunds will be processed using the original form of payment.
- Where The Swank Store provide free delivery for all purchases, please note that the cost of delivery will be retained from the purchase sum unless goods are returned in accordance with your statutory rights (for example, if they are faulty or not as ordered).
- The Swank Store allows returns within 28 days of item dispatch. That is you will have up to 28 days to make contact with The Swank Store about your return request & must return items within the 28 day period
- Refunds are not offered on sale items unless they are deemed faulty.
- Refunds are not offered on items which are made at specific sizing for customers.
- Refunds may take upto 7 days for processing.
- Items purchased ON SALE will not be refunded but upon approval will be provisioned store credit.
The Swank Store
3 Sutherland St
Clyde, NSW 2142