ROJALLIO – KAFTAN TOP, Shorter Style
Launched in November 21 as part of our Exclusive Summer Resort Line, the Rojallio Collection is exclusive to www.theswankstore.com.au
The Rojallio Collection
Pronounced Ro-halli-oh, this stunning new collection is inspired by the romance & drama that is the Tango. Channelling the spirit of the famed Argentine dance for lovers, The Rojallio Collection uses a bright & bold crimson red colour base to exude passion & love. Then print is then overlaid with detailed & carefully positioned floral arrangement patterns through the body of of the print design, making reference to the femininity that is woman.
The Rojallio collection is then finished off with crystals & beading embellishments on the front & back of the item, adding to that feeling of ceremony & drama we love.
This new collection print is slightly simplified by design, allowing the bold colour tones & the delicate details in the print stand out the most.
ABOUT THE KAFTAN TOP
The best way to think of the Kaftan top is a luxurious -Tshirt.
Features floaty 3/4 length sleeves in a generous floaty top, designed to be worn loose & slightly oversized
Made using premium bamberg. It is light, airy and almost feels like you have nothing on & the garment is accentuated with gorgeous crystals & beads to add a bit of sparkle & shimmer to your outfit.
Available in Three Sizes:
Size 1: 8 - 14
Size 2: 16 - 18, &
Size 3: 20- 22/24
Embellishments: Crystals & beading across the chest area & back
Caring For Your Garment
Care: Spot clean & professional dry clean when necessary
ROJALLIO - KAFTAN TOP (Shorter Style)
OUR RETURNS POLICY
At The Swank Store we believe in providing our customers with the highest quality, original garments. We put in a lot of effort and time sourcing the latest on trend designs while also ensuing the manufacturing of both fabric and garment maintain the highest of standards.
We do understand that a few customers may change their mind about their purchase from The Swank Store. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with the purchase, be it a rare fault in the fabric or just a change of heart about the buy, we want to make your shopping experience with us as enjoyable & as easy as possible.
For those customers who are returning items purchased at full price, we offer a complete refund for the sum of items paid, which are returned.
For customers who purchase items on sale or at a discounted level of 20% or over on an items' original RRP, we offer store credit when items are returned to us
Our only conditions are that the Item/s must be in original condition as purchased, with all labels/tickets attached. Garments must not have been worn & must not be soiled.
We allow a 28 day period from the time of item dispatch, for items to be returned back to The Swank Store
NEED TO MAKE A RETURN?
Please read the information below & follow the process to make your return as simple and as easy as possible
To return items to TheSwankStore.com.au, please follow the below instructions
1. Print the returns information form - you can access this form by clicking here
2. Fill out the information required on the returns form - this will include your order number & some information about the return
3. Package up your return items including the returns form & send your parcel to
3 Sutherland St
Clyde, NSW 2142
4. We recommend using Australia Post with a tracking number to ensure you can track your parcel on its journey back to us
5. We will process your return request as within 1 - 2 business days of receiving your return parcel
4 Items must be returned within 28 days from when the item was dispatched from the Swank Store to you.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, unworn, unsoiled, with tags in tact.
- All returns or exchanges will remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by The Swank Store.
- Please do not re-use our courier bag or postal packaging which your item/s arrived in.
- Make sure the returns form is filled out & is included in your return
- Comments would be appreciated.
- Since our items are made of pure luxury premium fabrics, our garments are delicate in nature and need proper attention & care. Please try your best to re-package your return items in a neat & tidy manner. We always provide our customers with delivery packages in pristine order, as such we kindly ask that your return item/s arrive back to us in a similar pristine condition.
- Even with returns, please treat our garments in the same as which you would to receive them
- Provided the conditions in our refund & exchange policy have been met, refunds will be processed using the original form of payment.
- Where The Swank Store provide free delivery for all purchases, please note that the cost of delivery will be retained from the purchase sum unless goods are returned in accordance with your statutory rights (for example, if they are faulty or not as ordered).
- The Swank Store allows returns within 28 days of item dispatch. That is you will have up to 28 days to make contact with The Swank Store about your return request & must return items within the 28 day period
- Refunds are not offered on sale items unless they are deemed faulty.
- Refunds are not offered on items which are made at specific sizing for customers.
- Refunds may take upto 7 days for processing.
- Items purchased ON SALE will not be refunded but upon approval will be provisioned store credit.
The Swank Store
3 Sutherland St
Clyde, NSW 2142